Thursday, May 17, 2018

You Should Read This! by Marcus Jennings

To You,

Do you. Be you. You can do it. You got this. Show yourself what you can do.

You may not have all of the answers, but you can find them.

You may not be where you want to be at in life yet, but you can change that.

Don't sweat the small stuff, because life is to short.

If you need to throw yourself a pity party, do it. After the pity party, you need to get up, dust yourself off, and then get back on track.

To the world, you may be just one person, but to one person, you may be the world.

Don't take your friends and family for granted, because you will regret it.

You only live once. I hope you make the most of it.

Never let anyone tell you, that you can't do something. You should never sell yourself short. You are capable of more than you think you are, and don't you ever forget that!

Thank you for reading this. You may not know me, and I may not know you, but I believe in you.

Wishing you the best,

Marcus Jennings
Proud member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death

P.S. Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson, you are the best man I have ever known. You saved my life. You helped me believe in myself. Thank you for being my best friend. I love you bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment