Monday, July 31, 2017
Thursday, July 27, 2017
1. You have the ability to think clearly in emotional situations.
2. You don't overreact during highly emotional situations.
3. You know your strengths and weaknesses.
4. You minimize the amount of time that you are around negative/toxic people.
5. You don't get offended easily.
6. You are not easily overwhelmed.
7. You are open minded.
8. Constructive criticism doesn't offend you.
9. You are able to see both sides of a situation.
1. Money is a thought and a thing.
2. Greed is good. In the movie Wall Street, Gordon Gekko says- "Greed is good.” All things being equal, he was right. Greed is good, as long as it isn't used to harm/negatively impact someone else. When you want to take away another person's money, in order to put more in your own pocket, that is when greed is taken to far.
The ability to benefit from your own hard work, sacrifice, and determination, is what has helped/helps to grow our global economy and fuel innovation, which in turn benefits us all.
3. A confused mind always makes the wrong decisions about money. You can never know every single detail about everything, but you should have atleast a good general understanding, before moving forward.
4. It doesn’t matter if you like the rules of money or not. It is what it is.
5. Money will move to where it is treated best. If you waste money, money goes away. If you treat money well, more money will come into your life.
Just because someone might have an idea, a plan, a strategy, etc, that is different than yours, that does not necessarily mean they are against your idea, plan, strategy, etc.
Two good ideas, plans, strategies, etc, that are effectively merged together, can create a great idea, plan, strategy, etc. Never create an enemy, when you can partner for success instead.
Tuesday, July 25, 2017
Masters of Money, LLC., was founded by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson, to create and sell how to information, to people looking for ways to make and save money.
The goal of Masters of Money: Provide the tools, resources, and strategies, to help anyone who wants to be more successful, create the life of their dreams.
Masters of Money's products and services list:
Opt in email marketing - Online advertising - Social media marketing - Content creation - Content marketing - Internet marketing - Public relations campaigns - Web design - Direct response marketing - Copywriting - Company and / or product branding campaigns - Fundraising - Lead generation - Company and / or product launches - Business consulting - Partnering for profits campaigns - Blogging - Content library development - Content library maximization marketing - Multi-channel marketing creation and consultation - Ghostwriting - Ebook creation - Company continuity programs - Ezine creation - Ezine marketing - Digital newsletter creation - Digital newsletter marketing - Content trading - Information brokering - Company and / or product endorsements - Guest blogging - Business opportunity offers - Create and sell making and saving money strategies and information
Company contact information:
Masters of Money, LLC.
Success Strategies To Rule Your World!
1. Find out exactly what you want.
2. Find out “why” you want it. if you have a strong enough “why” on why you have to have it, that it becomes a “must”, and not a “should”, you will get it, or at the very least get damn close to it!
3. Challenge yourself to get it.
4. Take the first step.
5. Don’t stop once you’ve started.
6. Don’t switch directions midstream once you've decided to start something, or you will never be able to put enough effort in one direction for long enough to get what you want.
7. Celebrate like crazy when you get it!
8. Rinse and repeat steps 1 through 8 again and again until you have everything you want!
A wish gives you a chance. Unrelenting effort towards your goal, gives you all the chances you want!
Most people will never take a chance and/or follow their dreams, because they see it as an all or nothing, jump in and either sink or swim. It doesn’t have to be like that. It is okay to take things slow, one step at a time. If you need to take baby steps until you can walk, and walk until you can eventually run, that’s perfectly okay to do.
Masters of Money took me 7 years, going through several company name changes, a divorce, all of the real life “MJ The Terrible” events and issues, and more, to finally get the company off of the ground. I’m very glad I stuck with it. It wasn’t easy, but it was worth it, and the life I am lucky enough to lead now, is better than I could have imagined it to be.
Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson
Sunday, July 23, 2017
There are 2 ways to have more money. You can either cut back on expenses, or make more money, and option #2 is definitely the better option.
"When you do the right things consistently, over a long enough period of time, you are positioning yourself to be in the right place, at the right time, when opportunity strikes." Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson - Founder & Owner - Masters of Money, LLC.