Wednesday, May 9, 2018

The Toothache Remedy! by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

Before we get started, I want to say, that I am not a Doctor/Dentist. The only medical training I've had, is CPR lessons. 

That said, I have experienced excruciating tooth/jaw pain, and both times, the only thing that helped to relieve that pain, was the product I am going to tell you about on this post. 

I hope my experiences with tooth pain, and the remedy mentioned in this post, will help you, if you experience a toothache/jaw pain, and you either can't get in to see your Dentist, can't afford to go see a Dentist, etc. 

Okay, here we go.....

At 3 o'clock in the morning, when you wake up to a God awful toothache, what do you do? 

Well, if you are married/have a significant other like I do, you have to make the decision....Do I wake my wife/significant other up to help me, or let them sleep? 

In both of the cases where this happened to me, that choice was made for me, because I was flopping around in bed, like a fish out of water, and woke her up. 

Luckily, my wife is the caring/compassionate type, and a Google search master.

When she could tell how much pain I was in/how uncomfortable I was, she sprung into action. 

While I was laying in the shower, with the shower water blasting at my face, my wife was doing Google searches for tooth pain/toothache remedies, looking up over the counter medications, and trying to find tooth pain help advice.

The thing she found that seemed to be the highest rated, and most recommended, was something called- "Red Cross Toothache Complete Medication Kit"

We couldn't find it at Walgreens or CVS, so we tried 4 or 5 other options, from over the counter pain relievers, to numbing kits, and more. Nothing worked!!!

My wife ordered a "Red Cross Toothache Complete Medication Kit", after we got home from our CVS/Walgreens run, and saw that nothing was working. 

The next day, I was still in excruciating pain, and then.....the "Red Cross Toothache Complete Medication Kit" my wife had ordered for next day delivery arrived. 

As she was opening the package, she said- "Go to the bathroom. We're trying this shit right now!"

After she applied the liquid to the toothache area in my mouth, about 5-10 minutes later, the pain was completely gone! 

I/we highly recommend buying a Red Cross Toothache Complete Medication Kit. It worked for me/us twice, it is highly rated, and highly recommended. 

If you have tooth pain/a toothache, buy this stuff and try it. If you don't have a toothache, buy a box anyway. Stock up just in case. You will wish you had, if you wake up one night in agonizing pain. 

I am not a paid spokesman for this product or company. I am recommending this product, because it is a "friggin miracle product", as my wife said that I said, after my tooth pain went away. 

Here is a link to learn more about the "Red Cross Toothache Complete Medication Kit" - https://amzn.to/2jh4uT7 

No comments:

Post a Comment