Wednesday, May 9, 2018

My Favorite Quotes From People That I Know Volume 6 by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

"Our imagination is there to be used. In our imagination, we can be and do anything. What is in our imagination, is the key to our happiness." Gene Rockefeller (My newest friend, and an absolutely brilliant person)

"Don’t be that person that make excuses, and don't be afraid to try, because as it turns out, some of the people that would go on to improve and change the world the most, failed time and time again, until they finally got it right!" Kevin M. (Long-time friend, mentor, Head of Content for Masters of Money, and a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

"Men.....Sometimes us girls just need to hear how much we mean to you. If you love us, tell us, and show us, and we will be there for you, and love you, more than you can imagine." Malia May Johnson (My wife, best friend, lover, mother of my children(I love you too CJ), nurse, doctor, confidant, my right hand wo-man, and just about anything else that one person can be to another person)

"A great future doesn't require having a great past. I am proof of that." Marcus Jennings (One of my closest friends, a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death, and a business partner)

"Failure, also know as not succeeding yet, is temporary, if you don't let it be final." E. Fanning (Long-time friend and mentor)  

"To much of a good thing, is never a good thing." Gene Rockefeller (My newest friend, and an absolutely brilliant person)

"Entrepreneurs, you don’t need to imagine 1000 great ideas. You just need one. You only have to be right/hit the ball once, to have a home run!" J.J. Mendelhaussen (Long-time friend and mentor)

"We all experience ups and downs, but life is what you make of it, so make it great!" Kevin M. (Long-time friend, mentor, Head of Content for Masters of Money, and a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

"If you have to go where there is no path, make your own trail. Blaze the new trail so hard you leave a path behind you." Kristi IhaveonenamelikeMadonnabitch (A friend since college, and the only girl member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

My Favorite Quotes From People That I Know Volume 5 by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson - http://mjtheterrible.blogspot.com/2018/05/my-favorite-quotes-from-people-that-i.html

No comments:

Post a Comment