Tuesday, May 22, 2018

My Favorite Quotes From People That I know Volume 8 by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

Featured on the picture attached to this post- Tarica Patel, aka BABB (Bad Ass Bangalore Bitch) - (A contractor, an employee, a business partner, my "work wife", a friend, and she is engaged to one of my closest friends)

Quotes-

"Positive thoughts lead to a positive attitude, positive words, and positive actions." Tarica Patel, aka BABB (Bad Ass Bangalore Bitch) - (A contractor, an employee, a business partner, my "work wife", a friend, and she is engaged to one of my closest friends)

"I am against most of the ism's. Racism, sexism, and the other bad ism's. I am for optimism and positivism though. That's my stance on ism's." Kristi IhaveonenamelikeMadonnabitch (A friend since college, and the only girl member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

"With the right mindset, you never have to lose. You can either win or learn." Saggie Maggie (We went to college together at the University of Akron, and have been friends ever since.)

"The future belongs to those who embrace it." Dr. Frincke (The doctor whose experimental drug treatment program brought me back to life/kept me alive, after I suffered from a subdural hematoma rupture in 2015.)

"Be remembered for something. Be remembered for being a good dad or mom. Be remembered for being a good friend. Be remembered for your accomplishments. Be remembered for your contributions to society. Be remembered for your ____________." Malia May Johnson (My wife, best friend, lover, mother of my children(I love you too CJ), nurse, doctor, confidant, my right hand wo-man, and just about anything else that one person can be to another person) 

"Having the right mindset is vital to becoming successful. Success is a mentality, before it is a reality." Gene Rockefeller (My newest friend, and an absolutely brilliant person)

"Don't take yourself out of the game. If you quit, you are sealing your own fate. If you keep trying, you've always got a shot." E. Fanning (Long-time friend and mentor)

"The formula for building trust- Truth and loyalty over a long enough period of time." Marcus Jennings (One of my closest friends, a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death, and a business partner)

"Look forward, not backwards. Looking back at your past experiences can help you, but make sure you stay focused on your future." Tarica Patel, aka BABB (Bad Ass Bangalore Bitch) - (A contractor, an employee, a business partner, my "work wife", a friend, and she is engaged to one of my closest friends)

"Do what works. Struggling when you don’t have to is stupid. If Michael Jordan tried to teach you how to play basketball, would you tell him- “No, I am going to do it my way. I created my own way to play ball.” Do what works. If you are getting rich on something, who cares whose ideas it was." Derron Cook (Long-time friend and business mentor)

"Duplicate, don’t Innovate. Do what works! You don’t have to re-create the wheel. I appreciate the fact that you might want to create your own system, but you shouldn’t! Not until you have mastered a proven strategy. If you want to get creative after you have mastered what will feed you, then get creative." Derron Cook (Long-time friend and business mentor)

"You are not the mistakes of your past. You are a future of virtually endless possibilities, because of the accumulated life lessons and experiences you've had." Marcus Jennings (One of my closest friends, a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death, and a business partner)

My Favorite Quotes From People That I know Volume 7 by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson - http://mjtheterrible.blogspot.com/2018/05/my-favorite-quotes-from-people-that-i_18.html

No comments:

Post a Comment