Friday, May 18, 2018

My Favorite Quotes From People That I know Volume 7 by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

"They say you can't have it all, but then again, they say a lot of things that are complete bull shit. What do they know anyway?" Marcus Jennings (One of my closest friends, a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death, and a business partner)

"Remember the time, when we couldn't remember that one time? Man, we had a great time!" Chris Hubbard (Friends since college, a.k.a. MJ#2)

"Tis the tits. It means something. It's a quote. Apply your own meaning to it." Brittany White (The biological mother, through egg donation, of my son CJ, and Head of Security for my family)

"There's a risk in getting to know people. There's an even bigger risk in not getting to know people." Ben Dupont (Friend and family member) 

"They say you learn more from losing than from winning. What I learned from losing, was that I hate it. Now I refuse to lose. Lesson learned!" Kristi IhaveonenamelikeMadonnabitch (A friend since college, and the only girl member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

"You will never climb above your lot in life, unless you start trying to climb out of it." Gene Rockefeller (My newest friend, and an absolutely brilliant person)

"In business, if your idea doesn't work you're seen as crazy. If your idea does work, you're seen as a genious. Go figure." Kevin M. (Long-time friend, mentor, Head of Content for Masters of Money, and a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

"It is possible to be ignorant, and still become successful, but the odds favor the open minded knowledge seekers. Never stop learning, because the more you know, the farther you will go.” Gene Rockefeller (My newest friend, and an absolutely brilliant person)

"Whoever said you can't have your cake and eat it to, didn't have a big enough imagination." Marcus Jennings (One of my closest friends, a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death, and a business partner)

"Time heals almost everything. Give time, time." Malia May Johnson (My wife, best friend, lover, mother of my children(I love you too CJ), nurse, doctor, confidant, my right hand wo-man, and just about anything else that one person can be to another person)

"It's ok, you can keep being an asshole. I always leave bitch mode on in public, just incase I run into someone like you." Kristi IhaveonenamelikeMadonnabitch (A friend since college, and the only girl member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

My Favorite Quotes From People That I Know Volume 6 by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson - http://mjtheterrible.blogspot.com/2018/05/my-favorite-quotes-from-people-that-i_9.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment