Thursday, February 15, 2018

The 2016 Presidential Election and MJ The Terrible

Vladimir Nikolaev (Moscow, Russia): I was reading a hacker rumor blog article about you. There are many unaccounted for coincidences. You have to admit.

MJ: Although I can't speak to this directly, for legal reasons, I will say this- From May of 2016, through the election, I was recovering from brain surgery, I was going through a divorce, I still had legal issues to solve, related to my involvement with an oil company I worked for, and more. Where would I have had the time to do this?

Vladimir Nikolaev (Moscow, Russia): Those could all have been distractions. The writer of the article mentioned how it was done legally, as not to get any one in trouble, if the plan would have failed or been found out. It is not illegal to use search engines to help a candidate get elected. Why not admit to it if you were involved?

MJ: If I had anything to do with it, I'm sure some day, some how, the world will know. But, if this did happen, and I was involved, I'm sure I would have done it for/with, only the best of intentions.

If my son, who has had to deal with so much of this already, woke up one day, sometime around his 40th birthday, and read or saw on the news that his daddy was involved in this and why, and by his daddy doing what he did, it helped the country avoid disaster, even though I  probably won't be alive to see it, I bet my son/kids, will be pretty proud of their daddy!

Vladimir Nikolaev (Moscow, Russia): Ok. I may contact you again some time. I am happy your life is doing good. The article mentioned your strength of character. Good men deserve good things.

MJ: Thank you Vladimir. The best to you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment