Friday, February 23, 2018

Have You Ever Felt Like You Were Not Enough? By Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

There was a time in my life where I felt like I was not enough, because I put my self worth in the hands of others. 

It took almost dying for me to realize that it's impossible to fit the model society says we should aim to be like. (If you would like to read about what changed my mindset about trying to fit into what society says is the model we should aim to be like, I'll put a link to the post, at the bottom of this post.)

It's impossible to fit societies ideal model of what we all should strive to be like, because no one fits it. We are all just people. We all just want to be happy, enjoy our lives, be healthy, etc. 

If you live your life based on what other people think about you, it will be almost impossible for you to find peace and happiness.

Accept yourself for who you are, and set yourself free from the unfair burden of trying to fit into what society thinks you should be.

You are better than that, and you deserve better than that!

What Truly Matters In Life, by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson - http://mjtheterrible.blogspot.com/2017/09/what-trully-matters-in-life.html

No comments:

Post a Comment