Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sometimes "Rock Bottom" Is The Best Place To Start Your Comeback by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

I am so happy right now. Happier than I have ever been. I went through 5 years of complete hell, which I thought was a curse, because I didn't know that those 5 years of hell, were really the life lessons I needed, to be happy personally, and successful financially.

2012 to 2017 were an all out assault on me mentally, financially, physically, emotionally, socially, and just about every other way I can think of.

After hitting rock bottom, and feeling nothing but depressed, about myself and my future, it hit me. When you have nothing more to lose, that's as bad as it can get, and sometimes it is the best place to be at, to make your comeback.

It took me awhile to realize that, but once I did, I started using it to my advantage. I cleaned house of all of the negative influences in my life, got my priorities straight, and focused on recovering mentally, physically, and emotionally.

The plan I put together with the beautiful angel I'm kissing in this picture, we called- "One Thing At A Time".

We knew it wouldn't be easy, but we also knew if stuck to the plan, we could do it.

We both thought it would take until about the year 2020, to settle and solve all of the problems, challenges, and issues we had.

As we started solving, fixing, handling, etc, one thing at a time, we started building some momentum. It wasn't long before we were knocking out big chunks of the list at a time.

It was one year ago today, February 25th, 2017, that we completed the entire list.

When I rolled over and kissed the beautiful girl in the picture this morning, she reminded me it was the one year anniversary of completing our comeback list.

I told her we completed the list 3 years early. That means we have some extra time to make a new list of things to accomplish.

She asked me what I wanted to accomplish next, and I told her there is only one thing on my list, and that is to love the shit out of her!

She said- "It won't be easy."

I said- Then how about we start one kiss at a time?

From there, use your imagination. #ilovesundays

No comments:

Post a Comment