Sunday, April 29, 2018

My Favorite Quotes From People That I Know Volume 4 by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

"When you do the time, you pay the crime. When you put in the time, you get paid and shine!" Derron Cook (Long-time friend and business mentor)

"Unrelenting effective effort will eventually, even under terrible conditions, still get you where you want to go!" Kevin M. (Long-time friend, mentor, Head of Content for Masters of Money, and a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

"I'm really just like everyone else, until you make me mad. Then I turn into the girl version of the Incredible Hulk, and unleash havoc on your ass!" Brittany White (The biological mother, through egg donation, of my son CJ, and Head of Security for my family)

"Be so focused on what you want, that you don't even notice the unnecessary bullshit in life that tries to suck up all of your time and energy." Marcus Jennings (One of my closest friends, a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death, and a business partner)

"Don't judge my life based on the part you came in at. It's not fair to me short-term, and you will regret it long-term." Kristi IhaveonenamelikeMadonnabitch (A friend since college, and the only girl member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

"Look forward, not backwards. Looking back at your past experiences can help you, but make sure you stay focused on your future!" Marcus Jennings (One of my closest friends, a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death, and a business partner)

"I wanna make a difference in the world. If you wanna stand in my way, be my guest, but you were warned. #meanpeoplesuck" Kristi IhaveonenamelikeMadonnabitch (A friend since college, and the only girl member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

"It's a big world out there. Seek and you will likely find. Keep searching. I know what it is like to feel stuck, bored, down, depressed, hopeless, etc. What got me through it, was making the decision to keep going. Don't settle for being unhappy, when their is happiness to be found." Kevin M. (Long-time friend, mentor, Head of Content for Masters of Money, and a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

"On the internet, and in real life, there will be people who may not agree with you, but you've gotta just push through, because there will always be people who do." Kevin M. (Long-time friend, mentor, Head of Content for Masters of Money, and a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

"How to keep a good man happy....Keep his brain focused, his heart racing, his belly full, his balls drained, believe in him, and be there for him. Malia May Johnson (My wife, best friend, lover, mother of my children(I love you too CJ), nurse, doctor, confidant, my right hand wo-man, and just about anything else that one person can be to another person)

"I don't know what the future holds, but if the future doesn't involve us being together, I have some bad news for this future fella, because he is going to be changing his plans." Malia May Johnson (My wife, best friend, lover, mother of my children(I love you too CJ), nurse, doctor, confidant, my right hand wo-man, and just about anything else that one person can be to another person) 

"Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up in defeat. Figure out how to climb it, dig under it, go through it, or get around it." Chris Hubbard (Friends since college, a.k.a. MJ#2)

My Favorite Quotes From People That I Know Volume III by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson - http://mjtheterrible.blogspot.com/2018/04/my-favorite-quotes-from-people-that-i_19.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment