Thursday, April 19, 2018

My Favorite Quotes From People That I Know Volume III by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

"Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free, and action is what makes things happen." Malia May Johnson (My wife, best friend, lover, mother of my children(I love you too CJ), nurse, doctor, confidant, my right hand wo-man, and just about anything else that one person can be to another person)

"I was born with all of the disadvantages a person can have. I couldn't control that. When I became an adult, I took control of the situation, and righted that wrong!" Marcus Jennings (One of my closest friends, a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death, and a business partner)

"I am a fair person. Do not screw me over. If you do, I will get the last laugh. I don't care if it is 10 years from now. Got it? I sure as shit hope so!" Kristi IhaveonenamelikeMadonnabitch (A friend since college, and the only girl member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

"Ride the tide. You will be happy you tried, and it will be worth the ride." Malia May Johnson (My wife, best friend, lover, mother of my children(I love you too CJ), nurse, doctor, confidant, my right hand wo-man, and just about anything else that one person can be to another person)

"I am going to rip my problems a new asshole. I was going to warn them it was coming, but they have been such a problem, that they deserve this!" Natalie Dupont Johnson (Queen Bee- It's a long story!)

"Men.....Women are like cars. If you take good care of them, they will be reliable, help you get where you want to be, create memories with you, and make you feel as comfortable as can be." Malia May Johnson (My wife, best friend, lover, mother of my children(I love you too CJ), nurse, doctor, confidant, my right hand wo-man, and just about anything else that one person can be to another person)

"I don't know if every woman can do the same things that a man can do. I don't know if every man can do the same things that a woman can do. What I do know is, the women and men who bust their butts, tend to succeed in what they do. Find the lesson in that lazy bumpkins." Brittany White (The biological mother, through egg donation, of my son CJ, and Head of Security for my family)

"Wrong, right, good, bad. Most things in life are our choice to do or not do. There is power in that. I don't think most people get how much power they have to improve their lives, but I wish they did." Pete Dowdle (Long-time friend and bodyguard)

"There are 2 types of people in this world. Those who take action, and those who don't. Since the one's who take action seem to reap all of the rewards, if you are in the don't take action group, do yourself a favor, and switch over to the the take action side." Chris Hubbard (Friends since college, a.k.a. MJ#2)

My Favorite Quotes From People That I Know Volume II by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson - http://mjtheterrible.blogspot.com/2018/04/my-favorite-quotes-from-people-that-i.html

No comments:

Post a Comment