Wednesday, April 4, 2018

My Favorite Quotes From People That I Know Volume II by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

"Kick ass and take names later. And if their aren't any names to take later, then you were efficient. Good for you!" Kristi IhaveonenamelikeMadonnabitch (A friend since college, and the only girl member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

"If you're on my table after I say grace, you're fair game! #manonamission #determinedashell #iplayforkeeps" Marcus Jennings (One of my closest friends, a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death, and a business partner)

"Kill'em with kindness. Bury'em with boldness. Crush'em with compassion. Drive'em crazy with determination. Bash'em with bravery. And alot of other "em's", until the good guys win." Meredith Brooks (My Executive Assistant) 

"I am going to cause my haters so many fits, they are going to need prescriptions for Xanax(Zanax), or their heads will explode." Marcus Jennings (One of my closest friends, a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death, and a business partner)

"I was born ready. I grew up hungry. I understand- "No pain. No gain". I enjoy knowing and exceeding my limits. I am my own one man Army, and I have the eye of the tiger. Now let's get to work!" Kevin M. (Long-time friend, mentor, Head of Content for Masters of Money, and a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

"Keep climbing Success Mountain. Life is better up there. It is a hater free environment. Sure, every once in a while one stumbles upon Success Mountain, but they are few and far between. And, eventually they leave because they can't stand all the positive energy and encouragement." E. Fanning (Long-time friend and mentor)  

“So mote it be”(So may it be) - Shirley C. Johnson (My Grandpa and life long Free Mason)

"The 3 most important words in life are not- I love you. The 3 most important words in life are- Believe in yourself! Believe in yourself, always give your best, don't waste time on things that don't really matter. Be good to those who are good to you. Recipe for a good life right there!" Chris Hubbard (Friends since college, a.k.a. MJ#2)

"I don't want to, but if I have to, I will straight up impose my will on you! If you mess with someone, especially me, you better be prepared to deal with the imminent consequences. I am woman. Hear me roar!" Brittany White (The biological mother, through egg donation, of my son CJ, and Head of Security for my family) 

"Live your life to the fullest! You'll have more fun, get more done, and live a life of few, if any, regrets." Derron Cook (Long-time friend and business mentor)

My Favorite Quotes From People That I know by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson -https://mjtheterrible.blogspot.com/2018/03/my-favorite-quotes-from-people-that-i.html

No comments:

Post a Comment