Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Taking A Chance: Baby Steps vs. Jumping In With Both Feet

Most people will never take a chance and/or follow their dreams, because they see it as an all or nothing, jump in and either sink or swim. It doesn’t have to be like that. It is okay to take things slow, one step at a time. If you need to take baby steps until you can walk, and walk until you can eventually run, that’s perfectly okay to do.

Masters of Money took me 7 years, going through several company name changes, a divorce, all of the real life “MJ The Terrible” events and issues, and more, to finally get the company off of the ground. I’m very glad I stuck with it. It wasn’t easy, but it was worth it, and the life I am lucky enough to lead now, is better than I could have imagined it to be.

Sincerely,

Michael “MJ The Terrible” Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment