Tuesday, June 5, 2018

My Favorite Quotes From People That I know Volume 9 by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

"The good life, in 10 words or less- Action, adventure, romance, knowledge, food, fitness, friends, and family." Big J. Kosta (Close friend, and a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

"The one place you will never find success, is inside of your comfort zone." Marcus Jennings (One of my closest friends, a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death, and a business partner)

"Good looks mean nothing without brains and a good attitude." Kristi IhaveonenamelikeMadonnabitch (A friend since college, and the only girl member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

"Do everything that you can do. That is what you do. That is what you always do!" E. Fanning (Long-time friend and mentor)

"Expect bullshit from the haters, but never accept it." Marcus Jennings (One of my closest friends, a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death, and a business partner)

"No one has all of the answers. Some people are good at sports. Some people are good with people, some people are naturally intelligent, but no one has all of the answers. That said, we all can look for the answers in our lives. That's an ability we all have." Dr. Frincke (The doctor whose experimental drug treatment program brought me back to life/kept me alive, after I suffered from a subdural hematoma rupture in 2015.)

"I am a woman. I am often overlooked, until you need sex, clean clothes, food, friendship, fun, support and more. I am a woman. I am seen as weaker, emotionally delicate and needy. Men, incase you didn't notice, we control everything from breakfast, to the bedroom, to birth. Cross us, and we will make your life hell on earth. Love us, and you will know happiness like most men only dream of." Tarica Patel, aka BABB (Bad Ass Bangalore Bitch) - (A contractor, an employee, a business partner, my "work wife", a friend, and she is engaged to one of my closest friends)

"Don't quit! Adjust, adapt, and overcome!" E. Fanning (Long-time friend and mentor)

"Haters, I am warning you. Stay out of my way! Now, if you decide to stay in my way, and you get run the hell over, you can't say I didn't warn you!" Marcus Jennings (One of my closest friends, a member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death, and a business partner)

"I believe in being an American. Not an American't, or an Americon." E. Fanning (Long-time friend and mentor)

"I know that things will always be okay, because I am one of those people that will either find a way, or make a way." Kristi IhaveonenamelikeMadonnabitch (A friend since college, and the only girl member of "MJ The Terrible" & Team Digital Death)

"Seek foolish destiny. People will talk, but they are going to talk anyway. I choose to be me, and live my life. If some people don't like that, then those people will not be in my life." Natalie Dupont Johnson (Queen Bee- It's a long story!)

My Favorite Quotes From People That I know Volume 8 by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson - http://mjtheterrible.blogspot.com/2018/05/my-favorite-quotes-from-people-that-i_22.html

No comments:

Post a Comment