Tuesday, November 28, 2017

"The Future Is Yours" by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

There isn't a person alive who can see into the future. That means it is unwritten. It hasn't happened yet. Anything's possible. Which means, you can change it, alter it, effect it, put your stamp on it, improve it, make your mark on it, and just about anything else you want to do with it.

"The future is yours", is a saying, but it is also true. You are every bit as capable as the people in your life who have the life and things that you want. The only difference between you and them, is they went after what they wanted, and didn't give up. It's your turn!

I don't want to sound like some ra-yay self help guy, but.....you are capable of doing some shit! I'm certain of it.

I may not know you, but I bet there has been times in your life, where you kicked ass, got stuff done, and it felt good.

That means that kick ass person, who gets stuff done, is inside of you somewhere. Find them! Let that side of you come out more often.

When you really focus, and you see what you are trully capable of, I think you will like the results, and want more. As my old boss and mentor used to say....It's rinse and repeat from there!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!

All my best,

Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment