Sunday, November 29, 2020

Nice shooting baby!



The last time we got pregnant we tried 4 or 5 different pregnancy tests. When we were looking to see what the results were, MJ said- "We should have got only the kind with words, where it says Pregnant or Not Pregnant. I mean, look at this. Is 2 lines on here pregnant or not? Look at this one. On this one I think a cross is pregnant. On this one it looks like an X is pregnant. This one has words. Pee on this one, because I want to know if we're pregnant or not. I don't want to have to decode the symbols to find out if we're pregnant or not."

I did what you said. Is this clear enough for you baby? (See attached pic)

MJ is flying to meet with President Elect Biden, and Vice President Elect Harris today. 

I told MJ I wanted to take a prego test today. He told me if I wanted to, to go ahead and do it. I asked him if he wanted me to wait to tell him what the results were until he got back. 

He said I could tell him any way that I wanted to, and he would be cool with it. 

Well baby, I decided to tell you through social media. I wonder if MJ will find out himself first, or will someone else be the one to tell him?

Baby, I'm sorry. I rigged the answer. I contacted Jen O'Malley Dillon, President Elect Biden's campaign manager. We worked it out so that President Elect Biden and Vice President Elect Harris would tell you the results at the same time later today. 

I'm sure you can see the picture on this post, and POTUS and V-POTUS will tell you the good news, but just in case you can't see the picture on this post, and they don't tell you first......WE'RE PREGNANT!!!

I love you baby! I will miss you like crazy tonight. I can't wait until my sexy conquering hero comes home to me tomorrow! XOXO

All of my love,

Malia

P.S. I enjoyed all of the baby making practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment