Sunday, September 10, 2017

How much does it cost to hire "MJ The Terrible"?

Question/request: What is your daily billing rate? I heard you are expensive but worth it. We have a problem that requires the best. Our problem is in network security. I will provide additional details when we speak. Everyone I have spoken to recommended you. We don't know each other, but I am willing to provide you with references, if you will help me/us. Please contact me asap. Sincerely, Tom S. Richmond, VA (contact information omitted for legal and privacy reasons)

Reply: Tom, I would love to help you, but I am booked through August 2018. My current daily billing rate is $15,000, excluding travel accommodations.

I sent you a list of qualified people/companies, who may be able to help you. Good luck Tom. I know what a pain in the ass having a network that doesn't work, can be. All of my best, MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment