Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Masters of Money LLC Acquires The Money Channel In $1,700,000 Buyout Deal

Masters of Money just finalized it's first ever acquisition of another company! 

The owner wants to get married to his longtime girlfriend of twelve and a half years, have kids, travel, etc. 

Masters of Money and the Money Channel are both private companies, so we don't have to report all of the terms of the deal like two public companies would have to, but here are the main details. 

Masters of Money is buying the Money Channel for $1,700,000. Half in cash upfront, and the other half will be paid off over the next five years. 

The previous owner of the Money Channel, who wanted to keep his name private, so he can ride off into the sunset with his long-term girlfriend/fiancee in peace, said he made the same offer to four different companies. 

He wasn't sure which company he wanted to sell to, but he said he knew the company would sell quickly, because he priced it to move quickly. 

All four companies were given a chance to look at the books, kick the tires a bit, etc. 

He told me he knew I/Masters of Money was the right company to sell to, because of how I answered his question. 

His question: MJ, will you buy my company for $1,700,000?

Note: The company is easily worth atleast double his $1,700,000 asking price. 

My answer: What's the catch? 

He said the 3 owner companies all just said yes. He said the minute I answered the question, he knew I/Masters of Money, was the right company to sell to. 

Since you don't want me to use your name, I will call you Mr. Money Channel. Mr. Money Channel, it was a pleasure doing business with you. I/we will take good care of your company, and your employees. 

To all Money Channel employees, I'd like you to know what kind of man the previous owner was. He sold the company for less than it was worth, so that I/we could afford to keep all of you employed after the buyout. 

I am so excited about the possibilities of what the newly combined company will be able to do, that I couldn't sleep tonight.

To all Masters of Money employees, please welcome the Money Channel team with open arms, because we all now work for the same company.  

I had this salesy smooth line I was going to end with, but it doesn't feel right to close with now. I have decided to speak from the heart instead. 

Masters of Money is technically I guess my company, but it has never felt like it. I mean that in a good way. It has always felt like everyone who follows the company on social media, "MJ The Terrible" fans, company employees and contractors, vendors, contributors, friends and family, and even the haters, who motivate us to "not suck", all have pushed the company forward, to where it is today. 

Malia, you know none of this could have happened without you! I love you more than words could ever explain!

Thank you one and all, for making today of all days, September 11th, 2017, one of the best days of my life. 

Over 3,000 people lost their lives 16 years ago today, during the terrorist attacks on September 11th, 2001. I believe it is important to remember those who lost their lives on that day. I also believe the best way to honor them, is to be the best versions of ourselves, and to do our best to fulfill our full potential. 

As Todd Beamer, one of the many heros of the day on September 11th said, before he and a small group of passengers onboard flight 93 prevented the terrorists from using the plane to hit one of their planned targets- "Are you guys ready? Let's roll!"

Yours in success,

Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

P.S. To Masters of Money and Money Channel fans, followers, and subscribers, expect to see some new innovations in the business opportunity, investment, and self help industries, that you've never seen before. This is going to be fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment