Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Welcome To The World Christopher Alexander Johnson


World, meet Christopher Alexander Johnson. Christopher Alexander Johnson, meet the world.

Christopher, you were born at 3:13 am. Your daddy was born at 3:13 pm. You weighed exactly 10 pounds even when you were born. As your grandma, Jeanne Johnson, said about you- "He weighs as much as a sack of potatoes."

Your nicknames while you were in your mommy's womb were "Rebel" and "Fighter". You got those nicknames because you moved, and pushed, and punched, and kicked, a lot. We just figured you were excited to break on through to the other side.

I have good news. You were born a healthy baby. That is good news. Also, the doctor who delivered you that you karate chopped in the face isn't going to press charges against you/us.

Your mother and I are thinking that you are going to be the strong silent type, because you are quiet. You haven't cried much at all in the less than a day that you have been out here in the world.

Bethesda Country Club named me Father of The Year, and the Free Mason's also just named me Father of The Year. I don't know if I deserve to win Father of The Year awards, but I do know that I will be the best father/dad I know how to be. I will tell you a secret. I seem to get all the awards and credit for being a hero and being an awesome dad, and things like that, but the truth is, your mom is the hero and the awesome parent. Your mommy is an incredible mom, person, and wife, and she even has a doctorate from MIT. Your momma is a doctor.

Your big sister Elizabeth already hugged you and pointed at you and said- "Me brother right dare." Your big brother Cash already hugged you, and pointed at you, and said- "Dat Chistioner Rocksander Joshon."

Christopher Alexander Johnson, you were born into a chaotic world, but our house is filled with love and family. We are so happy you are our son. We will always love you and be there for you!

Love,

Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment