Tuesday, March 20, 2018

The Best Way To Make Money On The Internet If You Don't Have A Product To Sell By Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

Question: What is the best way a regular person like me can make money on the internet if I don't have a product to sell? Drop some money knowledge on me MJ THE TERRIBLE. Much love from Oakland California baby! Deshawn Jackson

Answer: Much love from Austin Texas right back Deshawn! 

I think Amazon's affiliate program is about as good as it gets. Reputable company, quality products, no shipping or customer service to handle, every tool and resource you can think of, lots of different affiliate opportunities to choose from, great customer service, you can work on your affiliate business as much or as little as you want to, you can manage your business from anywhere, all of the accounting is done for you, and my favorite part- UNLIMITED EARNINGS POTENTIAL! 

I am an Amazon affiliate, and make a lot of money from it. I think it is a great program for people looking to make extra income on the side, or for people who are looking to replace their full-time income/job. 

Here is a link to Amazon's affiliate program, so that you can check it out - https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment