Sunday, October 15, 2017

Finding Happiness

Question: I'm not a happy person. Any advice for me MJ? Trina Goins Pittsburg, PA

Answer: It's a big world out there. Seek and you will likely find. Keep searching. I know what it is like to feel stuck, bored, down, depressed, hopeless, etc. What got me through it, was making the decision to keep going. Don't settle for being unhappy, when their is happiness to be found.

If you can't find happiness nomatter what you do, don't rule out seeking professional help. No one is perfect. Seeking help from a professional doesn't make you weak. Seeking help from a professional when you need it, makes you smart.

When you need to get your taxes done, you go to an accountant. When you need to learn, you go to a teacher/mentor. So, when you have a health issue, mental or physical, why not go to a doctor?

Trina, I sent you a gift. It looks like you are a Steelers fan, and I happen to know a few Steelers executives. Enjoy the game! All of my best, MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment