Thursday, March 29, 2018

Dear "MJ The Terrible" Haters,

I have had my feelings hurt. I have felt like I wasn't enough. I have been down. I have been broke. I have cried. I have screamed and yelled. I have been so frustrated that I didn't know what I was going to do. I have bled. I have lived in my car. I have almost died. I have been through hell. I have literally had to live through the quote- "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger".

I am just a regular guy. I am not the strongest, smartest, quickest, best looking, most well educated guy in the world, but I will tell you what I am. I am a guy who believes anything is possible. I am a guy who never gives up, and I am a guy who almost died/had to learn how to walk again/had to learn how to talk again, after suffering from a subdural hematoma rupture in my head.

Most importantly, I am a guy who stopped paying attention to you, because I realized that nomatter what you do, you only have power/influence over my life, if I let you.

You can delay me. You can frame me. You can discredit me. You can spread false and half truths. You can do any one of a number of things to slow me down, but YOU CAN'T STOP ME!

In closing- Haters, since apparently you haven't learned this lesson yet, let me help you out, so that you can quit wasting your time.....STOP BETTING AGAINST ME! 

Mind Over Matter Advice Worth Following- http://mjtheterrible.blogspot.com/2017/09/mind-over-matter-advice-worth-following.html

Sincerely,

Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment