Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Malia May Johnson's Life & Love Quotes

"How to keep a good man happy....Keep his brain focused, his heart racing, his belly full, his balls drained, believe in him, and be there for him." Malia May Johnson (My wife, best friend, lover, mother of my children(I love you too CJ), nurse, doctor, confidant, my right hand wo-man, and just about anything else that one person can be to another person)

"Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free, and action is what makes things happen." Malia May Johnson (My wife, best friend, lover, mother of my children(I love you too CJ), nurse, doctor, confidant, my right hand wo-man, and just about anything else that one person can be to another person)

"Ride the tide. You will be happy you tried, and it will be worth the ride." Malia May Johnson (My wife, best friend, lover, mother of my children(I love you too CJ), nurse, doctor, confidant, my right hand wo-man, and just about anything else that one person can be to another person)

"I don't know what the future holds, but if the future doesn't involve us being together, I have some bad news for this future fella, because he is going to be changing his plans." Malia May Johnson (My wife, best friend, lover, mother of my children(I love you too CJ), nurse, doctor, confidant, my right hand wo-man, and just about anything else that one person can be to another person) 

"Men.....Women are like cars. If you take good care of them, they will be reliable, help you get where you want to be, create memories with you, and make you feel as comfortable as can be." Malia May Johnson (My wife, best friend, lover, mother of my children(I love you too CJ), nurse, doctor, confidant, my right hand wo-man, and just about anything else that one person can be to another person)

My Favorite Quotes From People That I know by Michael "MJ The Terrible" Johnson - http://mjtheterrible.blogspot.com/2018/03/my-favorite-quotes-from-people-that-i.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment